Business Development Professional
The Business Development Professional role entails prospecting for new clients, training, medical/mental health management revenue opportunities through direct (business to business) and employee benefit brokers/consultants. The overall goal of the sales individual is to successfully conduct the necessary amount of marketing, appointment setting, face to face discussions, quote generation and/or respond to quote requests in order to meet the required sales activities and revenue goals.
The Business Development Professional plans and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Contact prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, emails, mailings, fax and seminars, to identify appropriate contacts, communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
2. Assist in the preparation of quotes, contracts and responses for potential clients. Responsible for final draft, overall content/response and deadline/delivery.
3. Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner by:
· Develop marketing presentations for potential customers or brokers
· Maintaining up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations
4. Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
5. Complete understanding of pricing and proposal material.
6. Responsible for new sales/revenue development.
7. Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
8. Responsible for keeping Sales Force current.
Job Specifications: Must have great communication skills, Exceptional Presentation Skills, Comfortable with Senior Level Negotiations. Experience or degree in sales/Marketing a plus