Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
- Employee Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
This person will contribute to our success by Performing maintenance and repair of all facility’s equipment to assure a continuous source of light, heat, water, power and temperature control. Recommending necessary changes in the facility and its equipment.
- Checks all electrical, lighting, and temperature control systems to ensure they are functioning properly at all times
- Performs maintenance duties throughout the casino
- Fixes machinery throughout the casino
- Makes sure property is kept in best condition possible
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Paints the property
- Operates lifts in a safe manner to perform job duties
- Helps maintain the exterior of the property
- Reports any failures in all casino lighting fixtures, electrical systems, or temperature control units
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- This position requires a great deal of work from heights
- Must be mobile in all areas of the casino; and have the ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality
Minimum experience or requirements:
QUALIFICATIONS – is considered Education & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1-2 years previous maintenance experience preferred
- HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical experience preferred
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver License in good standing
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required
Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions