: Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Customer Service Representative/Command Center Specialist (CSS) is responsible for ensuring that Technology Center (iCenter) resources are effectively utilized to deliver against targeted service level objectives while controlling operational costs and managing to strategic goals. The CSS monitors, manages, and adapts the intraday plan to account for deviances in demand or staffing levels. The CSS performs trending and root-cause analysis to explain service level variances as well as manage issues related to telephony, technology, and other events impacting operational performance. This is a 2nd shift role with a schedule of 3:30pm to 11:30pm and can sit in either our Indianapolis, IN or Austin, TX offices.
- Ensure that all iCenter resources are effectively utilized to provide optimum service levels in all skill groups across all sites.
- Analyze current workloads to ensure sufficient coverage in all skill groups across all sites.
- Manage outsourced call volume to ensure service levels are met, while meeting contractual obligations without service impairments.
- Make scheduling decisions such as shifting schedules or authorizing overtime to cover staffing deficiencies.
- Manage shrinkage nationally by communicating with each site to ensure offline activities are coordinated and do not negatively impact staffing.
- Make staffing recommendations to Operations Management based on analysis of real time performance.
- Coordinate non-production activities across all sites while managing service level objectives.
- Communicate with local Resource Planning teams to ensure training deadlines are met.
- Deliver and communicate national objectives to local Resource Planning teams on a daily basis.
- Develop initiatives list for the process improvements based on opportunities, stakeholder requests and business objectives.
- Log and track events that impact demand and determine sustainability.
- Analyze the strength of the relationship among independent and dependent variables.
- Use sound business and technical judgment; understand drivers, validates assumptions, and data accuracy to provide clear, concise and accurate statistical reporting.
- Keep abreast of current developments and trends in current clients’ delivery and is able to use this knowledge to help contribute to the development of a business case to address major issues and recommend a course of action to mitigate risk.
- Execute escalation plan based on current staffing needs and communicating changes to all sites and stakeholders using appropriate channels of communication. (chat, email, phone)
- Serve as leader during real-time crisis management, lead the team to resolution while limiting the downside impacts to the caller.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Up to three years call center experience.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills; ability to drive and effectively communicate change.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues and KPI's.
- Capable of structured problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Critical thinking skills with a focus on innovation and efficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with discretion and independent judgment. Ability to act with a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely fashion.
- Multi-center experience desirable.
- Experience as an Analyst, Planner or Forecaster within a Call Center – Resource Planning environment.
- Experience in real time management.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies ACD platforms (Avaya CMS, Genesys) and WFM tools (Aspect eWFM; Total-view (IEX), Blue Pumpkin, or AC2).
- Customer Service or Call Center Representative experience a plus.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume directly to email@example.com.