We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to supervise the daily operations of the Health Services Department and ensure that each individual receives the best care possible.
- Supervise nursing personnel, Nurses, Health Services Associate and Medical Transport Drivers. Complete timekeeping responsibilities as required.
- Maintain nursing caseloads, update as needed, and participate in coverage as needed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across programs as well as compliance with Barber/Health Services Department procedures.
- Participate in Quality Assurance rounds and ensure follow-up of any issues identified.
- Participate in training of Direct Service Professionals and in development of new training programs related to care of the Individuals.
- Oversee coordination of nurse’s participation in team meetings, medication practicum’s and training as needed.
- Oversee Maintenance of medical records to ensure accuracy and confidentiality in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Conduct regular visits to the residential sites and other program sites to assess the needs of the Individuals and support to direct care staff on health related issues.
Minimum experience or requirements: No PDF*
- RN. licensed in the State of PA and qualified to pass medications.
- One year minimum of hospital clinical experience, experience working with developmentally disabled adults. One year Supervisory Experience.
- 5 years nursing experience
- Certification in CPR for health professionals.
- Must have a current driver’s license and insured vehicle.
- Must meet eligibility for ACTS 33/34.