Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown.
- Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
Minimum experience or requirements:
One or more years experience as Production Operator or Technician and/or formal training or experience. Experience in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; Welding, Electronics, Electrical repairs, Industrial Equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards program. Please reply by 06/05/2019. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.