- Responsibilities include providing daily living assistance to our residents with a friendly smile.
- Duties may include providing medication reminders and verbal encouragement and support to our residents.
- The Caregiver responsibilities may also include basic housekeeping and dining room duties as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.