What is a Travel Tab?
The TravelTab is a hand held device that offers local and international calling, a secure Wi-Fi Hot spot with unlimited online access, advanced turn-by-turn navigation plus travel focused applications and much more. It also provides valuable discounts and coupons! TravelTab is available for rent at all major airport rental car locations in the US, Canada & Mexico!
The Client Performance Associate plays a key role as the front-line representative accountable for the day to day SALES, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT and MOTIVATION of our clients front-line team members. This position is responsible for building positive client relationships, while educating and supporting them for peak performance. The approach is tactical and very hands on.
• Device retrieval from garage and issuance at all points of sale
• Management, reconciliation and kitting of inventory, reports and databases
• Support agents with knowledge of the TravelTab device rental sales, features and benefits
• MOTIVATE, INSPIRE and ENGAGE the front-line agents to rent the TravelTab
• Basic device troubleshooting and aid in device set-up for customer
(May to September) in San Francisco Downtown Car Rental Stores. Typical schedule 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. No late nights!
JOIN US IN DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO IN THE EXCITING WORLD OF TRAVEL!
Minimum experience or requirements:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Sales and Inventory experience - 1+ years
• Demonstrate high level of customer service and professionalism at all times
• Detail oriented and able to work quickly and accurately using addition and multiplication skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrating solid customer service
• Familiar with Inventory Management System or CRM system, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Understanding of technology to support product troubleshooting
• Ability to work a flexible schedule - Including evenings and weekends
• Able to stand for long periods of time, up to six hours maximum
• Able to walk moderate distances (i.e. airport parking to rental counter or airport parking to terminal
Must have a valid Driver's License: Complimentary Parking at all locations. This position will require you to drive your personal vehicle between the locations. The MVR must meet TravelTab’s driving criteria.