The AutoNation Experienced Sales Associate is responsible for selling new and used vehicles at gross profit, customer satisfaction and volume standards expected by America’s Largest Automotive Retailer.
- Interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase, asking questions and listening carefully.
- Search our national inventory of over 100,000 vehicles to help find the perfect match for your customer.
- Describe all optional equipment and accessories available for customer purchase, explain in detail product features and benefits.
- Use outstanding communication and listening skills to help negotiate terms that ensure payment options meet your customers’ lifestyles, budgets, and expectations; close the deal.
- Deliver a minimum number of vehicles each month.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help transition customers to our Service departments to support their ownership experience, selling the quality and convenience of service repairs and/or aftermarket parts and accessories available in AutoNation service departments.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set targeted personal income goals consistent with AutoNation’s standards of productivity
- Over 1 year automotive sales experience
- Proven ability to exceed established automotive sales and customer service goals
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up, and follow-up again, with customers
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent