Manages a team of technical Digital Service Specialists who service and support Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within a territory and/or an assigned account list.
- Responsible for managing a team that services and supports specific business system products and services including: black & white and color printers and copiers, facsimile equipment, document management solutions and related software.
- Specific job duties will involve selecting, hiring, training and developing current and new technical representatives.
- Addresses and resolves customer issues time effectively to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the warehousing process as it relates to merchandise and inventory.
- Develops and leads a team, learns new technology in an evolving industry.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience and management of typically two or more regular full-time employees (one of whom must be exempt).
- Service management experience in office technology industry.
- Hands on field technical experience with Canon products is necessary with a broad knowledge of products including digital and electromechanical technology. Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Oracle is preferred.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to develop and lead a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
Minimum experience or requirements: 5 years