StatDDS’ Processing Division is looking for a well-organized, energetic and highly motivated person to join our order processing team! Applicants will be expected to fill a wide range of customer service, order processing, and data entry roles. With a friendly and supportive atmosphere, we strive to promote our employee’s success. Room to grow and the ability to implement your own ideas allows for a non-corporate feel.
Customer service experience preferred.
- Maintain excellent communication with customers.
- Respond to phone inquiries from customers.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and faxes from customers.
- Create customer accounts, process orders/returns, and handle payment information.
- Record all customer account information accurately in the company database.
- Learn about all of our products and services to be able to communicate effectively with potential customers.
- Solve customer service issues as they arise.
- Maintain company standards of professionalism in all interactions with prospective customers, current customers, affiliates, and co-workers.
Skills candidate must possess:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to answer customer questions and respond promptly and professionally to any complaints.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage work to completion.
- Collaboration skills, applied successfully within a team as well as with other areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively over multiple channels (phone, e-mail, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous office experience preferred.
WHO WE ARE
STATDDS is an organization that provides medical supplies at affordable prices for dental offices. Our quality products and services, strong customer service, and reliable affiliates ensure each buying experience is a positive one.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)