- Responsible to ensure accurate delivery of product to customer sites.
- Complete working knowledge and execution of product delivery processes.
- Handle all equipment and product efficiently and safely.
- Must possess complete working knowledge of refrigerated truck operation.
- Hold all necessary certifications for equipment use and safety.
- Must proactively communicate in field issues to distribution supervision.
- Complete knowledge of shipping and credit documentation.
- Must demonstrate strong ability communicate, handle conflict, keep supervision informed and possess strong organizational skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years of class B truck operation.
- Class A/B Commercial license.
- Clean driving record.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity