- Perform environmental cleaning throughout production facility per Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, conveyors, tanks, pipes, floors, drains and walls per master sanitation schedule.
- Order necessary cleaning materials.
- Maintain and organize cleaning utensils and equipment.
- Perform plant grounds cleaning per Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Identify cleaning and sanitation opportunities as they arise.
- Work with manufacturing to coordinate necessary cleaning activities.
- Coordinate barrel recycling process.
- Handle all equipment or chemicals safely, proactively report all safety concerns.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- No experience required: in-house training provider
- Experience with disassembling and reassembling equipment preferred.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity