We also have Opportunities Available for Customer Service Representative, Financial Assistant, Executive Assistant, Claims Representative, Senior Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known university centers in the Boston area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
- Presentation preparation including editing, proofreading, and distributing materials.
- Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
- Coordinate arrangements for visitors and helping in the preparation of events as needed.
- Review formal documents and keep records.
- Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, some clerical duties, updating contacts, etc.
- General office management and administrative duties.
Minimum experience or requirements: *
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Compensation: $15-20 per hour