Shuttle customers from offsite locations to their designated drop off location on your given rout. Provide excellent customer service to all passenger while following all safety procedures. Drive between 15-20 passenger shuttle.
- Welcome and greet employees with a positive attitude, when they arrive onto the shuttle
- Safely transporting employees from their offsite location to their designated location and later returning the employees back to the offsite location.
- Reporting to work on time and ready to work
- Representing the company in a highly professional manner at all times
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Be at least 25 years old of age.
- Valid California Class B driver’s license with passenger endorsement
- Good driving record
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience with 1 year of shuttle experience
- Driving record from within the last 30 days
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Ability to pass all pre-employment tests