Provide customer service to guests and customers with their parking needs in a fun outdoor environment. An ideal valet attendant is energetic, dependable and professional with excellent customer service skills. Whom wants to work in a fast pace, team setting like you!
- Welcome and greet guests with a positive attitude, when they arrive to the valet area
- Operating various vehicles with care while adhering to ALL safety procedures
- Inspect all vehicles and reporting all blemishes, damages and any issues with the vehicles
- Logging in all vehicles upon arrival and logging out upon pick up
- Reporting to work on time and ready to work
- Representing the company in a highly professional manner at all times
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Be at least 19 years old of age.
- Have a valid California driver’s license
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Driving record from the last 30 days (presented prior to interview)
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Ability to run and stand for long periods of time