Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by:
• Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
• Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
• Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
• Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
• Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
Becomes skilled with and consistently leverages digital tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
• How our ever expanding-coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network!
• Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
• How we’re redefining how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
Builds relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
• Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
• Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
Minimum experience or requirements:
• Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
• At least 18 years of age