In a call center environment, the Client Services Representative (CSR) provides callers with detailed information about eligibility requirements and application process for the Care 4 Kids Program (the CT State subsidized daycare program) and enters case documentation into system to maintain records of client contacts. Classroom and on-the-job training provided.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required plus a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service field
- Minimum of one year’s office experience involving use of telephone and computer
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to handle a high call volume in a fast-paced Contact Center environment
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations while handling calls
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization, and priority setting skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish desirable.
Pay and Benefits:
- $14.50 per hour
- Outright 8% 401(k) contribution (~$2,400 per year)
- 20 days of Paid Time Off per year - accrual begins upon hire
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Generous health benefits including 80% coverage of medical plan premium and deductible
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service