The Case Management Specialist reviews applications from clients for the Care 4 Kids Program (CT State-subsidized daycare) and determines client eligibility and benefits. Four weeks of classroom training is provided on subsidy program regulations, operations, and procedures.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and one year’s experience in customer service and/or eligibility determination in an office setting, or an Associate's degree and three years’ customer service and/or eligibility determination in an office setting (preferred); or High School Diploma/GED and five years’ customer service and/or eligibility determination in an office setting (required).
- Strong investigative, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to follow strict program regulations and guidelines.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while under pressure.
Pay and Benefits:
- $16.83 per hour
- Outright 8% 401(k) contribution (~$2,800 per year)
- 20 days of Paid Time Off per year - accrual begins upon hire
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Generous health benefits including 80% coverage of medical plan premium and deductible
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service