** Full Time & Part Time available **
Job description: No PDFAs the industry leader, we strive to meet the demand of the continuing MONUMENTAL apartment market growth, and are seeking people interested in an opportunity to pursue a rewarding career in the multi-family housing industry through our Leasing-In-Training Program!
• Enjoy meeting new people
• Are seeking a bigger challenge and reward
• Want to have a genuine impact on people's lives
• Need a recession-proof career
• Want to learn new computer programs
• Need opportunities for career advancement
• Want a flexible work schedule
• Have reliable transportation
• Have a great work ethic and are super-reliable
• Will provide you with paid training via our Career Advantage Academy
• Are a fabulous support and help you with your career growth
• Facilitate permanent placement positions and advancement
• Offer continuing education opportunities
See more information on our training: http://www.apartmentadvantage.net/training/
Our agents tell us they love the rewarding feeling of helping someone find a new place to live, and thoroughly enjoy working with the management teams, co-workers, residents, and future residents -- never a dull moment! Come meet new people and have a genuine effect on someone's life!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, then we look forward to receiving your resume soon!
We are a smoke-free and drug-free EEOC employer.