WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Leading and developing co-workers within the area of responsibility and in accordance with IKEA co-worker idea.
• Responsible for the achievement of the goals determined by the Warehouse Manager.
• Responsible for increasing efficiency of DC operations (reduce cost, improve productivity).
• Analyze workload and assign manpower to maintain proper Service level requirements for all Retail Store services.
• Monitor co-workers performance with regard to compliance with documented warehouse standards.
• Ensure adherence to IKEA Human Resource policies and procedures.
Minimum experience or requirements:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
• 1-3 years working experience in related supervisory function (preferably in warehouse operations or service environment).
• Forklift, pallet jack, and reach truck experience.
• Ability to implement structural way of working within the area of responsibility.
• Proven knowledge of social and environmental issues related to warehousing activities.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Must have the ability to work 1st or 2nd Shift
• MS Office knowledge