Come join a growing organization that values internal promotion and employee satisfaction!
The Ken Garff Automotive Group is a place where painful sales experiences are a thing of the past. Our Retail Sales Professionals consistently act with Respect, Intelligence, Greatness, Honesty and Teamwork. They meet our dealership goals without sacrificing the trusted, easy, enjoyable experience that keeps customers coming back again and again.
If you decide on a career at Ken Garff Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge you can expect an upbeat, highly rewarding career, with lots of potential for growth.
Here’s why you’ll want to work here:
- 3 months paid training and competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off and 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Lead customers through the sales process including selection, test drive, personalization, financing and paperwork
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to effectively track all customer interactions
- Effectively educate customers on Garff Benefits
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Leverage company resources to convert incoming leads, as well as generate new leads through creative marketing and effective networking.
- Continue education and relevant training per company/manufacturer standards
- Represent the brand, the dealership and Ken Garff Automotive Group
Minimum experience or requirements: No PDF*
- Minimum 2 years experience in account management, customer service, or retail sales
- Previous automotive or dealership experience a plus
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School diploma or equivalent. Advanced degree desired.
- Valid in-state driver's license. Must be able to pass a drug/MVR/background screening per company standards.