To serve and assist guests during their stay by creating a memorable and efficient arrival, check in, departure and overall stay experience. To handle guest requests including help with luggage, transportation, information.
1. Read and match luggage tags, write claim tickets and detach portion to give to guest
2. Escort customers to accommodations, visually inspect room and respond to any guest requests.
3. Organize and store luggage as necessary in a designated area
4. Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding all hotel service to the guests
5. Stay informed on current events and entertainment around the city.
6. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred, MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
2. Must be flexible to working all shifts, including weekends and holidays