ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associates are expected to provide customers with a level of service beyond the customer's expectation, while showing sensitivity to their individual needs.
- Make a memorable connection and commit to making each guest's experience the best
- Teamwork, follow direction and work together with the store management team to deliver outstanding service; to create an uplifting work atmosphere, for both your fellow employees and the customers.
- Be on time for all scheduled shifts and adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Work hard and have FUN while doing so!
- High School diploma or higher;
- Fast food or retail experience is preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Acceptable verbal English communication skill;
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts;
- Enforce Health Department Regulations and be ServSafe certified;
- Available to work at least 20 hours a week; weekend and holiday availability strongly preferred.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY