FUNCTION: this individual will be responsible for packing quality products at or above standard production rate. This individual will be required to perform their work following standard operating procedures and become qualified in all packing positions as needed for their department. Management will determine the shift on which the team member will be required to train.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work where the Shift Manager or Shift Supervisor directs you within the department.
- Responsible for all area of packing: inserting products into bags, boxes or containers, labeling boxes, pallets, and general good housekeeping.
- Assume responsibilities of of job assigned and complete work following current standard operating procedures while maintaining line efficiencies and yields at or above standard.
- Communicate to the Shift Supervisor or Lead any production problems and safety issues.
- General housekeeping and cleaning of work area: wiping down equipment, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Any additional duties that are assigned as need to run operations.
- Must perform all duties as assigned in following work instructions.
- Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in work instructions.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 pounds and use both right and left hands.
- Annual General Manufacturing Program training.
- Safety and Quality training.
- Annual review of Work Instructions.
- Additional training as necessary.
- Plant Manager
- Shift Supervisors
- Must be able to develop a working relationship with all co-workers