Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Summary: The ERP Analyst will review all jobs for material issuance and process/job accuracy. The Analyst will open and manage Monarch (ERP system) production and material batches, and work closely with employees who issue material. The Analyst will work with Project Managers on job set-up to ensure the job costing is correct, create costing standards and create Monarch training materials. The Analyst, working closely with the ERP Manager may be asked to train new hires on Monarch system functionality.
- Review job costs sheets for material and production transactions prior to closing the job.
- Identify root causes of workflow and process errors.
- Propose solutions, including process design and document as a corrective action.
- Run finished goods reports frequently and close jobs as needed.
- Work with material issuers/handlers to correct any discrepancies.
- Create the production batch for the facility each morning.
- Create material batches for plate, film and screen issuances.
- Support all departments with understanding job flow and system requirements.
- Adds royalty costs to jobs and distributes production gang jobs.
- Closes out non-active jobs.
- Perform monthly inventory spot checks.
- Assist with monitoring stage bins on the floor.
- Create training documentation.
- Trains employees in Monarch as needed.
- Promotes PLI values and a calm, productive work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
- 3 years’ experience working in a detail oriented, faced paced environment required.
- Prior manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize daily activities to meet month-end deliverables.
- Excellent math and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, organized, and multitasker.
- Proficient in use of a personal computer including Microsoft office applications.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
Job hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand; walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms on a daily basis. The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
1. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in an indoor setting, but may be exposed to variable temperature conditions indoor and outside (occasionally extreme heat or extreme cold).The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and dust and/or mite hazards. The employee must be prepared to respond to emergencies should they occur. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
This description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervising manager/director. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other an “at will” employment relationship.
Non-Exempt Hourly - Regular Full Time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.