Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Unisys is currently hiring!
Our Level 1 Service Support Representative agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues.
This is an excellent opportunity that provides plenty of growth potential with fantastic on-the-job learning and mentorship. Unisys also offers Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K benefits from day ONE for all full time employees. Our center will be open 24/7/365, we offer flexible shifts (which may include evening, overnight and weekend opportunities).
- Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
- Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
- Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
- Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Education, training, and/or relevant experience to the completion of a relevant certificate course in Information Technology
- 6 months of IT Service Desk experience
- 6 months previous experience providing Level 3 support for MS Office, MS Exchange, and MS Windows networks
- Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
- A+, MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
- Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.