- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, and other telecommunications technologies.
- SaleForce Trained Preferred
- Influences customers to schedule tours of our Vacation Club by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Delivers scripted sales talks to describe services or products to persuade potential customers to schedule a tour
- Contacts private individuals and businesses by telephone to solicit sales for services or goods
- Describes services or products
- Obtains client contact information and enters information into database
- Answers telephone calls from potential consumers approached through ads
- Schedules sales appointments for representatives to present opportunities to prospective customers
- Conducts market or client surveys to gather data about potential customers
Responds to consumer questions
- Contributes to teamwork by achieving relevant results
- Other duties as assigned
Inside Sales Skills and Qualifications:
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
Salary Range $40k - $50k plus benefits
Offices Located In King of Prussia PA
Please e-mail: email@example.com