Mental Health Clinician: Marriage & Family Therapist & Social Worker-Bilingual Preferred Social Services
Position Specific Duties/Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all Agency and departmental Safety Procedures including reporting any unsafe practices, equipment and environment, and takes an active role in correcting the unsafe practice, equipment or environment through proper notification.
- Provide home based therapy utilizing Multisystematic Therapy (MST) to a caseload of 5 with adherence and 24/7 accessibility.
- Conduct MST assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses, and
- Develop an analysis utilizing MST conceptualization to determine the fit of problem behaviors within the ecological context.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Implement a problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, outcome review and strategy revision procedure using the MST Analytic Process
- Maintain clear, timely and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with the 9 MST principals and the MST analytical process.
- Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with MST principles and practices.
- Participate in all MST training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Assist Clinical supervisor with presentations related to community and stakeholder awareness of MST.
- Build a relationship and collaborate with community stakeholders (i.e., court counselors, other providers, judges, schools, etc.) to ensure cooperation among service providers
- Manage the PROMIS, NYS Connections and MSTI database systems for accuracy.
- Located in Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Master's in Social Work is Required, may consider LMSW, LMHC, LCSW
Recruiting a diverse workforce-EOE without consideration of disability or protected veteran status.