The Caseworker I, under close supervision, is responsible for supplementing and assisting the Unit Social Work staff in addressing the treatment needs of children and families. The Caseworker I will participate in:
- Formulating and implementing appropriate treatment for children and families on their caseload.
- Assessing and affecting an appropriate permanency plan for all assigned children.
- Providing clinical input into the therapeutic milieu to ensure the most appropriate care for each child.
- Documenting all interventions and required reports in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating all treatment provided to each resident to ensure appropriateness, timeliness and effectiveness of interventions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Prior work experience in social service, mental health or child welfare field preferred.
- Driver’s license.
- Solid written and verbal skills, including ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
Bachelors or better.