Bath Fitter of Colorado has current opportunities for install technicians. This is a full time W2 position and is not part time and is not subcontract work.
* We have tons of work!!
* We pay well for techs with strong skills in Plumbing.
* Our daily work consist of one and two day bath remodeling.
* LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY for someone with strong skills, organized, detail oriented, and an above standard work ethic.
The Installer/Handyman, Maintenance, Remodel, Plumbing is responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all BATH FITTER products at the job site according to BATH FITTER procedures and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Remodel bathtub or shower area in one day by using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry, light plumbing and general construction.
- Adhere to all BATH FITTER installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude at all times.
- Respect customers' property and leave the work area clean.
- Always wear a BATH FITTER uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations. Accurately complete and submit all necessary paper work and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Possess basic plumbing, carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Pass background check.
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.).
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be available for 2 week travel during the training process to pass factory certification training/testing.
- We offer above average pay for above average people (Current installers earning $65K-$110K annually)
- BATHFITTER vehicle with gas card
- W2 employment so we pay insurance
- Specialized training in your trade.
- Health benefits
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Merit based compensation
If you feel you have above average skills for this position, surpass the basic requirements, and would like immediate consideration call us (303) 788-0200.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year