Business Services Manager- Maryland
- Assist in the development of business plans and strategies to align with the organizations goals
- Oversees and coordinates with Director the activities of other account managers to achieve contractual goals
- Develop relationships with businesses, business associations, economic development agencies, etc.
- Manage strategies for high-demand industries and jobseeker development to meet business needs
- Coordinate recruitment events with businesses
- Ensure business customers’ satisfaction with recruitment and retention services
- Ensures the organization is on track to meet its employment placement goals
- Exposure to or knowledge of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and public workforce development system is preferred.
- Experience in one of the following areas: personnel, economic development, human resources, job development, sales or account management. Sales experience preferred.
- BA or BS degree, or other applicable major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business Knowledge
- Performance management
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- We are more than just work here...we have fun too while making a difference in the communities we serve! (company picnics, walk for a cause, holiday parties, green and wellness initiatives and much much more!
- Competitive wages for high performance
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (16 days to start)Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Summer Friday’s
- Medical/Vision/ Dental
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Accounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programs
- And many more!
ABOUT US:Grant Associates is a national, award-winning workforce development company. Since opening our doors in 1997, we have collaborated with government agencies to develop workforce programs and solutions that advance job seekers, businesses and local economies, all with exceptional results. Working under contract with federal, state and local agencies, Grant Associates has served more than 20,000 companies and helped more than 100,000 people define realistic goals, further their education and training, find jobs and embark on new career paths. *Equal Opportunity Employer