Data Policy Manager
The Data Policy Manager is responsible for developing strategies to improve systems processes and analyzing data sets of performance and tracking measures. Although having a strong knowledge of data systems is required, project management is also an integral role of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and conducts data and policy analyses related to performance measures represented in large sets of raw data with a focus on identifying trends, discrepancies, and pulling narratives to create easily accessible stories from data sets
- Be well-versed in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) to contribute to the development or recommendations of process improvement in accordance with federal and local policy
- Respond to data and policy inquiries, including requests to review and comment on reported data measures and WIOA policies
- Performs data-based and in-person reviews of functions, processes, and activities to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and continuous improvement within service deliver
- Liaise with the Director and the WIC with the implementation of newly executed state plan
- Supporting the program director in making data and policy driven decisions to promote the One Stop operators strategic plan
- Evaluating performance data of employees of the American Job Centers in accordance to WIOA standards
- Support partnerships with Mandatory Partnering Agencies by evaluating center data of employees within American Job Centers and leading Meetings with front line staff meetings with Mandatory Partnering
Standards of Performance
- Develops appropriate statistical models to analyze research data while managing and maintaining databases
- Designs, develops, conducts, and monitors performance data to further team goals in accordance with partner contract and federal and local policy.
- Makes presentations of data findings to stakeholders, partners, and other public audiences. Presentations are clear, concise, and interesting
Authority of Incumbent
The Data Policy Manager position does not hold any supervisory responsibilities.
Work and Education Experience Requirements:
- BA in Business, operations management, MIS or other related field
- Mastery of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to thrive in innovation environments with multiple stakeholders, frequent change and diverse objectives.
- Experience managing large scale projects and driving change initiatives including efforts requiring process mapping, design and roll out of new operational procedures.
- Ability to achieve goals with minimum supervision
- Advanced Computer Skills including Excel, and experience using at least one statistical program (e.g. SAS, SPSS, STATA, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
We are more than just work here...we have fun too while making a difference in the communities we serve! (company picnics walk for a cause, holiday parties, green and wellness initiatives and much much more!
- Competitive wages for high performance
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (16 days to start)
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Summer Friday’s
- Medical/Vision/ Dental
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Accounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programs
- And many more!
Grant Associates is a national, award-winning workforce development company. Since opening our doors in 1997, we have collaborated with government agencies to develop workforce programs and solutions that advance job seekers, businesses and local economies, all with exceptional results.
Working under contract with federal, state and local agencies, Grant Associates has served more than 20,000 companies and helped more than 100,000 people define realistic goals, further their education and training, find jobs and embark on new career paths.
*Equal Opportunity Employer