Associate- Career Advisement
The Associate supports the career advisement department through administrative tasks and customer service re-engagement.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the daily morning and afternoon career advisement services conducted for new customers.
- Reengages client customers to confirm appointments, market employment opportunities, or acquire employment feedback.
- Manages and confirms clients for training, client assessments, and individual career advisement sessions.
- Reviews resumes and assists candidates in preparing or revising resumes
- Accompanies Account Managers to offsite events at Community Partner locations or other Workforce1 locations to facilitate intake services.
- Input data into database of services and outcomes of candidate engagement.
- Associate or College degree preferred in related field or equivalent experience working with special populations
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the administrative role or social services, human resources, teaching or advisement fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to type minimum of 40 wpm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a performance metric/results-oriented environment