The Account Manager generates new business relationships by implementing effective sales and marketing strategies. The Account Manager will develop a portfolio of accounts with recurring, high-volume recruitment needs. He/she will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates based on the employer’s specifications. Our work environment is fast-paced and performance-based with high commission pay out.
· Market staffing and training services to employers in key industries to secure new accounts and job openings
· Build a pipeline of qualified candidates to fill open positions, screen them according to the job requirements, refer them to interviews, and follow-up with the employer
· Advise candidates on how to prepare for interviews
· Expand relationships with existing business customers and market additional beneficial services
· Network with businesses, trade associations and other groups to develop new employer relationships
· Meet monthly placement targets and report on results
· Responds promptly and professionally to customers
· Manage database of job development leads
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in communications, management or related field
· Successful experience in meeting goals in a high volume sales environment
· Ability to thrive in a performance-driven business setting and consistently meet goals
· Demonstrated successful experience presenting in front of large groups
· Superior Communications skills in writing and orally
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team
· Strong organizational skills
· Exceptional sales skills with a demonstrated ability to generate leads, close deals and deliver results
· Critical and creative thinking skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead and direct team activities
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM applications and online sourcing tools
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
We are more than just work here...we have fun too while making a difference in the communities we serve! (company picnics, walk for a cause, holiday parties, green and wellness initiatives and much much more!
· Competitive wages for high performance
· Paid Holidays
· PTO (16 days to start)
· Profit sharing
· Tuition reimbursement
· Summer Friday’s
· Medical/Vision/ Dental
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· 401k Retirement Accounts
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Employee Assistance Programs
· And many more!
Grant Associates is a national, award-winning workforce development company. Since opening our doors in 1997, we have collaborated with government agencies to develop workforce programs and solutions that advance job seekers, businesses and local economies, all with exceptional results.
Working under contract with federal, state and local agencies, Grant Associates has served more than 20,000 companies and helped more than 100,000 people define realistic goals, further their education and training, find jobs and embark on new career paths.
*Equal Opportunity Employer