ENLIST AS A SOLDIER into the United States Army and become a certified Human Resources Specialist who responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers’ overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all Soldiers.
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies.
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.