ENLIST AS A SOLDIER into the United States Army and become a certified Behavioral Health Specialist responsible for assisting with the management and treatment of inpatient and outpatient mental health activities. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Collect and record psychosocial and physical data
- Assist with care and treatment of psychiatric, drug and alcohol patients
- Counsel clients/patients with personal, behavioral or psychological problems
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 20 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies.
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test