Service Technician sought to join The Lake Doctors, Inc.
Currently we are seeking technicians who enjoy working independently outside, can communicate well with customers, has good math skills and has pride in their work.
- Control of aquatic vegetation and algae at established Lake Doctors accounts.
- Other duties include water testing, stocking fish, working on fountains and aerators, and other pond and lake services.
- Maintain communication with Homeowners Associations, Golf Courses, Apartments and other referral sources in the community to grow The Lake Doctors, Inc. business.
- Highly motivated individual that works well on their own
- Strong Team Player
- Comfortable speaking with the customers to discuss their lake and pond needs
- Working in the great outdoors with boats, four-wheel drive trucks, John Deere Gators and other equipment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, outgoing and pleasant
- Great attitude and Strong Ethics
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards for top performance
- Experience in lawn service or pest control very helpful.
- High School diploma. Some college helpful but not essential.
- Must possess a valid South Carolina Driver’s License with clean record
- We perform background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- Ability to read and interpret herbicide labels, operating procedures, and safety rules.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills.
Lake Doctors provide:
- Excellent 90-day training program with assistance in preparing for required State test for certification in Aquatics
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Vacation time, PTO and holidays
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Referral programs to help generate leads
- Bonus opportunities
- MUST be located in the Summerville/surrounding area
- Must have good speaking and communication skills.
- FULL TIME ONLY
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work