At Olshan Foundation Repair, we’ve been serving customers and restoring foundation in homes and commercial properties for 85 years. You’ll be joining a family that’s dedicated to being the best at what we do, while supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another.
Are you highly motivated? Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you want to earn 6 figures every year? Does the thought of helping people repair their largest asset, their home, excite you? If this sounds like the type of person that you are, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a self-motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team in Houston, TX!
What does a typical day look like?
- We will schedule pre-set and pre-qualified leads each week for you. No cold calling!
- After completing the paid training, you will inspect homes and commercial businesses that need foundation repair or related work.
- You will be paid bi-weekly.
What do we provide?
- Four weeks of paid training plus certification – We will teach you how to evaluate a property and develop a repair plan for foundation repair. All you need is a valid driver's license, the desire to make money, and the desire to make a difference in people’s lives
This is a commission-based compensation. Expected earnings are around $100,000 per year.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
What is required?
- Outstanding sales, customer service, time management and follow-up skills
- Motivation to succeed with a strong desire to help people and earn a good income
- Be likable, friendly, and passionate
- Previous in-home sales experience is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of inside/outside sales experience
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug test, have a favorable driving record and background
What do we offer?
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K and Roth
- Generous commission-based compensation
- Four weeks of paid training
- Company issued cell phone, a laptop, and a portable printer
- Company Car and Fuel for qualified drivers or optional car allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement