Front Office Registration/Reservation Clerk
Seasonal/Variable Hour Position
We are looking for pleasant front office clerks to undertake all registration, receptionist, and clerical duties at the front office. You will be the “face of the company for all visitors/guests and will be responsible for one of the many first impressions we make.
Ideal candidates will need to have friendly easy going personalities while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make all guest and visitors feel comfortable and valued while at the resort.
- Keeping work space tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Manage the registration process - check guest into the resort, collect and post charges owed, distribute wristbands and issue car passes to authorized guests and visitors.
- Stuff registration packets as needed
- Provide guest with directions around the resort
- Answer questions concerning the resort as well as the local area
- If necessary, address complaints and report problems to the Front Office Supervisor on duty, if unable to handle.
- Operate resort switchboard: answer all calls and provide information and transfer calls handling outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls
- Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported, record on log sheet
- Operate handheld radios
- Answer and handle storage and checker radio calls
- Standing for long periods of time may be required
- Must be able to withstand working outside in the summer heat when registration booths are open
- Answer and handle all reservation line calls when assigned to reservations.
- Makes, modifies and cancels reservations for guest
- Collects and enters appropriate deposit for reservations. Refunds or transfers appropriate deposits for cancelled reservations.
- Collect and enter payments from storage camper owners
- Sort and distribute mail - letters, packages, deliveries, etc.
- Provide outstanding guest service at every opportunity
- Promote a positive relationship with team members in all departments and divisions
- Cleaning the breakroom
- Emptying Trash Receptacles
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Familiarity with office machinery printers, fax machine, etc.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Great organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must be accurate and detailed oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift 30lbs, must be able to do pushing, pulling and bending
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment
Lakewood Camping Resort operates 7 days each week. Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and/or holidays as well as overtime hours when necessary.
As a seasonal employee attendance is extremely important! This can lead to a full time position dependent on performance.