ocial Worker I (Minturn Cottage)
The Social Worker, under close supervision, is responsible for:
- Formulating and implementing appropriate treatment and permanency plans for children and families on their caseload.
- Providing clinical input into the therapeutic milieu to ensure the most appropriate care for each child.
- Documenting all interventions and required reports in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating all treatment provided to each resident to ensure appropriateness, timeliness and effectiveness of interventions.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (LMSW) with social work experience.
- Experience in child welfare residential treatment preferred.
- Ability to function successfully on interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal skills including ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
- LMSW or must obtain LMSW within six months of hire.
Recruiting a diverse workforce-EOE