Family owned and operated company since 1971 offering room for growth!
Data-Mail in Windsor currently has full-time openings. No experience necessary for some openings,
Shift Available include:
Under direct supervision assume responsibility for consistently following all of Commingle Safety, Quality and Production Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Sweeping
Achieve production standards with expected quality on a daily basis.
- Verify that mail is sorting to the correct bin.
- Ensure that the mail is placed in the correct tray.
- Ensure that all mail placed in the trays is facing forward and upright in the tray.
- Ensure bins are cleared of mail in a timely manner.
- Ensure that jams are cleared in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all trays have a tray tag prior to placing on the conveyor.
- Replace damaged tray tag pockets ensuring placement in the correct location.
- Ensure that trays are at least ¾ full before placing on conveyor.
- Transfer mail and tray tags from trays that are less than ¾ full to the ½ size trays.
- Print only the necessary amount of tray tags (print as needed) and turn in all unused tray tags at the end of each run.
- Ensure that machine has been cleared at the end of each run prior to dropping the trays on the conveyor.
- Ensure that all trays have been cleared prior to the start of the next run.
- Replenish trays and other supplies as necessary to keep machines running without interruption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities–Pre-Commingle
- Ensure job belongs in commingle mailing.
- Fill out required paperwork.
- Place trays on conveyor facing forward.
- Verify that mail within the tray matches the CMG # on the tray tag.
- Place tray on the correct pallet making sure tray tag is facing out.
- Ensure that jams on the conveyor are cleared in a timely manner.
- Ensure that trays are stacked evenly and neatly on the pallet.
- Verify that full pallets have the correct CMG#, fill out the required paperwork.
- Move pallet to the staging area.
- Ensure pallets are staged correctly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – General
- Properly dispose of damaged mail and materials at the end of shift.
- Maintain work area clean and organized at all times
- Communicate all issues to team lead, supervisor or manager.
- Comply with company rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data.
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the department and company.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.