We are looking for someone who: Has a passion for cars, the Automotive Parts Industry, and/or Automotive Restorations. Enjoy talking to customers who have the same passion. Our Showroom Representatives are responsible for assisting customers with their automotive needs through completing sales and customer pickup. This position may also rotate into performing a variety of Call Center responsibilities.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Some or all of the below duties may apply in varying
degrees to the specific open position. Associate will cross train and/or work in any function within
warehouse as needed to meet business demands.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
1. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment is desired.
3. Able to read and understand written instructions.
4. Strong team attitude.
5. Able to perform basic tasks on computer/kioski, and other warehouse equipment, including scanners, tape machines, etc.
6. Proficient in basic math and US standard measuring system.
7. Has basic understanding and is able to use sound judgment to read and interpret documents.
8. Knows how to safely and proficiently use basic hand tools.
9. Must be able to correctly complete all required process documents.
10. Has the ability to effectively communicate, understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
11. Experience using powered lift equipment is beneficial.
Ability to lift and carry over 40 lbs frequently. Able to push pull over 60lbs. Ability to stand, sit, stoop, bend, walk, reach, squat, kneel, push, and pull for long periods of time. Able to climb a ladder and flex the upper and lower body. Must be able to read and write simple statements. Able to analyze, memorize, and conduct and comprehend simple mathematical tasks. Be able to make decisions and have sound judgment.