The Activations Agent will report directly to the Call Center Supervisor and Call Center Manager. They are responsible for attracting potential new customers and promoting travel of the sold vacation packages by calling and booking the reservations from package sales. The agents are responsible for providing the highest quality of service in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in entering, reviewing, and updating tour packages.
- Maintain a sales driven attitude to promote the travel on the vacation packages
- Answer questions about vacation destinations, and resort amenities and facilities
- Check the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggesting alternatives when the first choice is not available.
- Promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive additional revenue when available
- Explain the requirements for purchasing a preview package and attending a vacation ownership sales presentation
- Support the daily activities and assignments provided by the Marketing Supervisor.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Completes any and all tasks assigned by management.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to function independently with little supervision.
- Verify new customers who have responded to advertisements and through other marketing channels.
- Meet or exceed weekly performance metrics.
- Present a positive attitude and disposition to each caller.
- Build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Ability to actively listen and ask probing questions to understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Possess closing skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Experience working in the Vacation Ownership or hospitality industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
This is an onsite position located at 25 Town Center Blvd., Clermont FL 34714