COMPANY PROFILE: Fulshear
- Fulshear is a treatment to transition program for women in their late teens and early twenties (18 to 24.)
- They use an Adult Attachment model as well as EMDR, DBT, family systems, and other modalities to treat trauma, substance issues, personality disorders, family issues, anxiety, depression and other challenges.
- Fulshear guides young women through healing and transitioning until they have achieved healthy independence.
- Clients start the peaceful ranch to begin their journey, and then transition to apartment living, while working on academics, life skills, or work.
- At Fulshear young women have the opportunity to realize their full potential.
WHAT FULSHEAR OFFERS YOU: Clinical Therapist
- Opportunity for clinical growth and participation in a team approach including clinical and residential team members.
- Established industry leading program and training in place and the ability to make a long term impact on individual clients and their families.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement at Fulshear or within a family of treatment programs located in Utah, Montana, California, and North Carolina.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY: Clinical Therapist
- This position will include providing individual, family, and group therapy.
- Possess an affinity for relational, experiential and systemic modalities.
- Planning, implementing, and adjusting a course of treatment as required.
- Capable of holding appropriate boundaries with clients and their parents, have the ability to assess and interpret client’s behavior, and the ability to make critical decisions based on input from multiple sources.
- Working with young, adult women who have experienced trauma, especially utilizing EMDR training.
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Clinical Therapist
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- The ideal candidate will possess a license in one of the following disciplines Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Clinical Social Work (CSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT)
- Two years of working experience as a licensed therapist with preference on training in DBT, EMDR and/or family systems.
- One year working in a residential setting.
- Ability to pass a Texas State background check.
- Able to work with a combined team of clinical and residential staff.
- Good verbal, written communication and professional documentation charting skills.
- Experience in treating youth and to create positive relationships.