Do you want to work with a successful entrepreneur who wants to be hands off and stay out of your way? Are you assertive, aggressive, independent, hard charging and need to be in control of your own destiny as opposed to anyone else being in control of it for you? Are you quick, impatient, fast-paced and do well with many projects coming at you at once? Are you a proactive, assertive, take charge person who likes to build systems and processes? If this sounds just like you, please follow the link below to be considered for employment.
Please follow this link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/5E9C95
- Develop strong financial processes and internal controls to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Develop cash flow projections to fund the business required to achieve strong growth success.
- Manage a diverse team of people with various levels of accounting skills.
- Utilize industry tools and create scalable systems to define, manage, and track deliverables across multiple contractors working on multiple jobs.
- Collaborate with mitigation and construction personnel to ensure commitments are achievable and ensure compliance with project budgets.
- Evaluate and contribute to divisional budgeting projections.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient team leader, strategic business planner, and experienced professional in accounting and finance.
- Proven experience in directing the preparation of financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic data analysis and planning.
- Project management and multitasking capability.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting applications.
- Self-directed with exceptional initiative
- Professional demeanor
- Personable, presentable, articulate
- Open, collaborative, enthusiastic
- CPA designation or Finance degree
- Eight to ten years or more of financial/accounting leadership experience
- Franchise, construction, and/or insurance industry experience is preferred
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- In order to progress in the application process, please complete a brief personality survey at the following address: