Position: Construction Estimator- Residential Large Loss
We are seeking an experienced Construction Estimator to prepare estimates for residential reconstruction projects ranging from $50,000-$750,000+. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in Xactimate and experienced in meeting the requirements of various insurance companies.
Paul Davis Restoration is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth.
- Two or more years of experience preparing estimates with Xactimate and/or Symbility and working with various insurance carriers.
- Ability to prepare reconstruction estimates ranging from $50,000-$750,000+.
- Team player who enjoys working with homeowners, adjusters, and project managers to complete timely and accurate estimates.
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary DOE, plus competitive bonus structure
- Ten (10) days of paid personal time off (PTO) per year.
- Seven (7) paid holidays per year.
- Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits available.
- 401(k) plan eligibility with employer matching after 3 months of employment.
- Use of company cell phone and laptop.
Are you Paul Davis?
- Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
- Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
- Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- In order to progress in the application process, please complete a brief personality survey at the following address: