Position: Contents Technician
Why Join The Team? We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth.
- Experience in restoration, cleaning, packing, moving, and/or vaulting of clients’ personal property.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist in warehousing and facility-related tasks when necessary.
- Availability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. frequently.
- Desire to continually learn new things and exceed expectations.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way.
- Competitive hourly pay: $12.00 to $15.00/hour based on experience.
- Paid personal time off (PTO) after first year of employment.
- Seven (7) paid holidays per year.
- Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits available.
- 401(k) plan eligibility with employer matching after 3 months of employment.
Are you Paul Davis?
· Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
· Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
· Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- On call
- In order to progress in the application process, please complete a brief culture survey at the following address: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/5E9C950000 Thank you!
Typical start time:
Typical end time: