Position: Lead Technician- Water Mitigation
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and property owners throughout the United States. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth.
- High level performance in water mitigation.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist in warehousing and facility-related tasks when necessary.
- Availability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift 75lbs. frequently.
- Fluent in English.
- Desire to continually learn new things and exceed expectations.
Certifications- preferred, but not required:
- IICRC: ASD- Applied Structural Drying; WRT- Water Damage Restoration Technician; FSRT-Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay: $15.00+/hour based on experience and certifications.
- Paid personal time off (PTO) after first year of employment.
- Seven (7)paid holidays per year.
- Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits available.
- 401(k) plan eligibility with employer matching after 3 months of employment.
- Use of company cell phone and ipad.
Are you Paul Davis?
- Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
- Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
- Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- On call
- In order to progress in the application process, please complete a brief culture survey at the following address: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/5E9C950000 Thank you!
Typical start time:
Typical end time: