IES Technical Account Manager (TAM)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As part of the software sales team, the IES TAM leads and executes industry-focused, prescriptive, and value-added software sales engagements (typically large size engagements) through
productive business relationships with customers and prospects and other respected industry leaders and 3rd parties. Using structured methods and closely working with account orchestrators, leads the sales team development and execution of financially quantified value propositions and solutions specific to a customer or prospect. Provides input into forming a cohesive sales strategy to support the sale of software. Coordinates sales, Presales, PfD teams, and services (often in multiple zones) towards a successful software sale, adoption, and renewal in complex accounts. Works on projects/assignments of complex scope. Provides guidance and mentoring to others on managing complex programs' capabilities and business value using best practices in structured planning and execution.
- Support account orchestrators and PfDs for medium to large-sized engagements focused on Capital and its adjacencies within the Xcelerator portfolio.
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, and competitor landscapes through the delivery of thought leadership, and speaking with authority, articulating Siemens DISW's vision and point of view on DISW product adoption to deliver competitive advantage
- Coordinate the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, and proposals to the customer
- Manage multiple projects for Capital deployment using traditional tools such as project charters, WBS, reporting, scheduling, and closing out projects.
- Effectively communicate project status to both internal/external stakeholders, including risks and mitigation plans.
- Facilitate internal account meetings, sometimes globally, to ensure a unified approach to the customer
- Contribute to development and communication of standard best practices in project management across peers and PFCs
- Communicate sales, Presales, and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development, and marketing
Minimum Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written communication skills for both customer-facing and internal status reporting
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Experience with the IES Capital tool suite may be an advantage but is secondary to solid industry experience.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (preferred)
- Strong industry experience is a plus
- Travel: This role requires the candidate to be capable of domestic/international travel. Typical travel required: 25%
- Location: US
*Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time