Warehouse Assistant (Full-Time)
Location: Southaven, MS
Req ID: 258357
How can you help us make a difference as a Full-Time Warehouse Assistant?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow! By joining our manufacturing team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring a clean and clear work area for teammates to fully perform their job duties and our expectations!
What are your responsibilities?
• Primary tasks include Packing, Auditing, Housekeeping (removal of cardboard/plastic/pallet/dust waste/debris), Equipment Sanitization (via handheld sprayer/fogger), and General Operational Team Support (e.g., re-supply of packing materials, box making, material movement via pallet jack, etc.)
• Ability to maintain an acceptable level of productivity and team focus
• Report all equipment, order, location, inventory, or process issues to the designated team member
• Interacts with supervisor, coordinators, inbound, inventory control, and outbound staff to reconcile open issues
• Other duties as assigned, which may include Picking, Cycle Counting, Receiving and Returns functions
What do you need to qualify for this role?
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Computer skills required, to include warehouse management systems experience
• 2+ experience working in a high-volume distribution center or large retail operation
• Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What other skills would help you with this role?
• Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) preferred
• Knowledge of SAP and/or PKMS Warehouse Management System preferred
• 2-3 years of direct operations experience
Workdays: Monday – Friday 1 st shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm 2 nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm 3 rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
• Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
• Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
• Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
• Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
• Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.